I have a Ridgid R5010 that needs the forward/reverse switch and the brushes. The part number on the switch (which also holds the brushes) is 316032020. I noticed Metabo, who made the R5010 for Ridgid also has a part 316032020 that they call brush holder assembly. Also, the brushes for the Ridgid are part number 316036540 look very much like the Metabo brushes part number 316034940. The Metabo parts are less expensive than the Ridgid but will they fit?