We sell only genuine Royal ® parts.
Enter Your Model Number
The purpose of this bag is to hold the dirt and debris the model numbers below pick up.
The bags are also available in a 7 pack, that part number is 401000BP.
To replace this item you would need a Screwdriver.
The purpose of this belt is to rotate the brush roll assembly on the vacuums shown below.
It is situated and installed in different places depending on the vacuum you have.
These belts do have a tendency to wear out.
It is advised to order an extra one to keep on hand for future use.
To complete this repair you should only need a screwdriver.
• Place handle in low position and turn cleaner over so bottom side is up
• Remove the 4 screws with a screwdriver
• Lift off bottom plate
• Remove agitator brush roll and the old belt
• With lettering on outside of belt slide new belt over motor pulley
• Insert agitator through belt and place belt in belt guide on an agitator
• Grasp agitator firmly and fit it into position
• Turn agitator making sure belt is not pinched between agitator and agitator shield
• Reassemble and test the unit