This is an original Kawasaki replacement air filter element used on small engines. It is supplied from original manufacturer and it is sold individually. This assembly includes a pleated paper filter in a plastic housing and a metal clamp which is used to secure element to the air filter tube.
No tools would be needed to complete this repair.
• Simply loosen the bolt knob on the clamp
• Remove old element and install new one
• Fasten the clamp and test the unit
This is a genuine OEM sourced replacement part designed for use with Kawasaki engines. The purpose of this part is to create an air tight seal so the oil does not leak from the cylinder head. This item is made out of metal and rubber material. It is sold individually.
When replacing this you would need a set of wrenches, pliers and a screwdriver.
This is a genuine OEM replacement part is used on a variety of Engines and Motors. This part is made out of Plastic with Paper Filter inside and it is sold individually. This is a fuel filter which makes sure that the fuel delivered to the engine is free of any debris or contaminants. It will over time become clogged and restrict the fuel getting to the engine so it will need to be replaced.
Authentic Manufacturer Sourced replacement part used on Kawasaki Engines. This rocker cover gasket is for the cylinder head. It is sold Individually. It provides a strong seal to protect from leaks. Over time gaskets tend to deteriorate and would need to be replaced.
This is an Authentic OEM replacement part designed for use with Kawasaki Engines. This Oil Filter helps to remove harmful contaminants from engine oil. This part maintains optimum performance of your engine in accordance with applicable EPA emissions regulations. It is recommended to replace an Oil Filter at least once a season. This Filter is Sold Individually.
• Replace the oil filter by twisting counterclockwise on the body, using a filter wrench or pipe wrench.
• Examine the sealing surface on the oil filter adapter for debris or gasket material. Clean if necessary.
• Lightly oil the filter gasket with clean engine oil. Install a new filter, screwing in by hand until the gasket contacts the filter adapter
• Tighten the filter an additional 1/2 to 3/4 turn.