Search By Model Number
Plumbing Parts Repair Videos
Plumbing Parts Repair Articles
To complete this repair you would need a wrench.
• Shut off water supply
• Remove handle
• Remove cap, adjusting ring , cam, packing and bail assembly
• Lift old seats and springs out of the body
• Replace springs in two small holes in the valve body
• Place new seats on top of springs
• Reassemble in reverse order
If the pump you have starts to have issues in water flow, it is usually time to replace the impeller.
Over time the impeller will wear and not create the water flow it should have.
This kit includes the Impeller, O-Ring for the Cover and the U -Cup seal.