We sell only genuine Kohler ® parts.
Enter Your Model Number
Kohler Replacement Parts by Category
Aegis Series Engine Parts
Bathroom Faucet Parts
Command Pro Series Engine Parts
Courage Engine Parts
Drinking Fountain Parts
K-Series Engine Parts
K-Series Generator Parts
To replace this oil filter you may need a wrench.
• Replace the oil filter by twisting counterclockwise on the body, using a filter wrench or pipe wrench.
• Examine the sealing surface on the oil filter adapter for debris or gasket material (Clean if necessary).
• Lightly oil the filter gasket with clean engine oil.
• Install a new filter, screwing in by hand until the gasket contacts the filter adapter
• Tighten the filter an additional 1/2 to 3/4 turn.
Replacing this item you would need a wrench.
You would need a Spark Plug Wrench (or Socket) to loosen/secure the Spark Plug.