Moen Kitchen Faucet Parts
Repair Parts Home  Plumbing Parts  Moen Parts  Moen Kitchen Faucet Parts  Moen 87017SRS Banbury Single Control Kitchen Pull Out Faucet Parts

We Sell Only Genuine Moen ® Parts.

 Moen 87017SRS Banbury Single Control Kitchen Pull Out Faucet Parts

Installation Tool Kit
Part Number: 118305
In Stock, 9 Available
Price:  $12.54
Cartridge Nut
Part Number: 144266
In Stock, 1 Available
Price:  $5.49
Mounting Hardware
Part Number: 146927
In Stock, 6 Available
Price:  $9.92
Check Valve Kit
Part Number: 158550
In Stock, 5 Available
Price:  $4.73
Hose Weight
Part Number: 159559
In Stock, 1 Available
Price:  $13.44
Spout Kit
Part Number: 159560
In Stock, 8 Available
Price:  $34.19
Replacement Cartridge, Nut & Set Screw
No Longer Available [ More Info ]
Part Number: 1255
Sorry, this part is no longer available
Set Screw Kit
No Longer Available [ More Info ]
Part Number: 155023
Sorry, this part is no longer available

Accessories for the Moen 87017SRS

Questions & Answers

Is the sprayer head available as a replacement
Ed for model number 87017
Hello Ed, thank you for your inquiry! The part you described does not appear in the parts list for this model. Please reach out to Moen at 1 (800) 289-6636 directly to obtain the part number you need to order. Once you have this information, please feel free to check back with us for pricing and availability information. Thank you.
Purchased this faucet and it leaks. Found that the water tube that connects to the sprayer in the upper "O" Ring on the bottom cartridge is broken, how can I get that replaced? I need instructions on how to remove the PVC tube to replace its "O" ring.
Daniel for model number 87039SRS
Hi Daniel, Thank you for your question. The part number listed under your model number for the water tube is 159560. This hose comes with the O-Rings and the screen that inserts into the end of the hose coupler. There is installation information listed with the part on the website that have been posted by customers that you may help you. Here is a link to the part, I hope this helps. Thank you and have a great day!
My Moen kitchen faucet is leaking at the base where meets at the sink. How do I fix this Leak?
Dave for model number 87017srs
Hello Dave, Thanks for your question! Over time, the parts in the faucet can become brittle and wear out. A leak around the base of a kitchen faucet is usually caused by worn-out O-ring seals located under the faucet spout. The O-ring Part Number: 146213 is on a factory backorder, however, you may be able to locate an O-ring that will work for you at your local hardware store. Turn off the water supply to both the hot and cold sides of the faucet. Close any drains to prevent the loss of dropped faucet parts. Pry the plastic cover off the top of the spout using a flat screwdriver. If the faucet is a single lever type, you will need to remove the faucet handle before the spout. The handle will be attached either by a Philips screw in the top or by a hex head screw in the side of the handle. Remove the retaining nut from the top of the spout by using the water-pump pliers or a wrench to turn the nut counterclockwise. Grasp the spout, and while twisting back and forth, pull the spout up and off the faucet body. Remove the O-rings from the faucet body using the needle-nose pliers. Usually, there are at least two O-rings, but there could be three or even four. The O-rings should be easy to see and locate. Slip the replacement O-rings onto the faucet body, being careful to place the O-rings within their grooved slots, and make sure that the O-rings are not twisted. Apply faucet lubricant to the outer edges of the O-rings and re-install the spout and the spout retaining nut. Reinstall the handle and screws and the plastic decorative covers in the reverse of the order you removed them. Open any drains you've closed, and turn on the water supply to the faucet. Turn on the faucet, twist the spout from side to side and check for any leaks around the base. We hope this helps!
My kitchen faucet appears to be a bit older (circa 2007). Are parts available for older faucets? Who do I call or to what URL? I need a flexible hose replacement.
Ron Smith for model number 87017 Series Single Control Faucet
Hello Ron, thank you for inquiring. The replacement Flexible Hose for your model is included with the Spout Kit, part number 159560. Please see the related parts below. To place an order, please feel free to contact customer service by phone or you may do so online. Thank you!
Discussion for the Moen 87017SRS Banbury Single Control Kitchen Pull Out Faucet

Discussion is closed. To ask our experts a question about a part, use the Q&A feature on our product pages.
Question: Spout Kit For Moen Model 87017


Does the spout kit number 159560 include the spout? It is not shown in the picture.
Hello, It appears that it may not have the spout pipe. What you see in the photos on THIS vendors' site is exactly what you get. If you mean the curved pipe the hose slides in, no, it is not part of the spout kit, but the water line does have a finished end on it .
7036 South High Tech Dr.
Midvale, UT 84047
visa mastercard discover american express PayPal