*This part replaces obsolete part #: 794-00082B, 791-180852, 794-0004, 753-05255, 794-00043, 794-00042, 791-180852B and 753-05784.
|Manufacturer: Troy-Bilt, Ryobi, MTD, Yard Man, Bolens, Cub Cadet|
|Product Number: 794-00082|
|Weight: 0.01 lbs.|
|Also Known As: Flame Igniter|
|Shipping: Ships Worldwide|
|This is an OEM replacement part and is sold individually.|
Its propose is to deliver an electric current from an ignition system to the combustion chamber of a gas fueled engine.
It will ignite the air fuel mixture by the spark.
Spark Plugs will usually have to gapped to the manufactures specifications found in the owners manual.
Over time a Spark Plug will become fouled because the air/fuel ratio may be set wrong,worn piston rings, carbon build up and other factors.
This part is compatible with the following machines:
510r (21BK515G034) Tiller
1079r (41AD179A034) Handheld Trimmer
650r (41AN650G034) Handheld Trimmer
825r (41AD825A034) Handheld Trimmer
825r (41CD825A034) Handheld Trimmer
875r (41AD875A034) Handheld Trimmer
875r (41AD875A734) Handheld Trimmer
875r (41BD875A034) Handheld Trimmer
875r (41CD875A034) Handheld Trimmer
890 (41CD890A034) Handheld Trimmer
890r (41AD890A734) Handheld Trimmer
890r (41BD890A034) Handheld Trimmer
890r (41CD890A034) Handheld Trimmer
890r (41CD890G034) Handheld Trimmer
825RA (41CD825C038) 4-Cycle Gas Trimmer
825r (41AD825A734) Handheld Trimmer
1090R (810000001) 4-Cycle Gas Trimmer
990R (611000001) Trimmer
975R (611000001) Trimmer
970R (411088141) Trimmer
MP425 (41BD425C995) String Trimmer
MTD14421AA144R978 (2009) Tiller
MP426CS (41AD426G995) String Trimmer
MP475 (41AD475C095) String Trimmer
21AA144R900 Walk Behind Tiller
41AD26CC900 Handheld Trimmer
41AD26SC900 Handheld Trimmer
41BD26SC900 Handheld Trimmer
41CD26SC900 Handheld Trimmer
41AD26OG900 Handheld Trimmer
MP429 (41AD429C995) String Trimmer
875R (2004) Gas Trimmer 41AD875A734
650R (41AN650G034) Trimmer
825R (41AD825A734 2004) Trimmer
825R (41CD825A034) Trimmer
875R (41AD875A034) Trimmer
875R (41CD875A034) Trimmer
875R (41BD875A034) Trimmer
890 (41CD890A034 2004) Trimmer
890R (41AD890A034) Trimmer
890R (41AD890A734 2004) Trimmer
890R (41BD890A034) Trimmer
890R (41CD890A034) Trimmer
890R (41CD890G034) Trimmer
MP429 (41BD429C995) Curved Shaft String Trimmer
MP479 (41AD479C995) Trimmer
21AT144R766 (2005) Tiller/Edger
21AT144R966 (2005) Tiller/Edger
21BA144R966 (2007) TB144 Cultivator
21BA144R966 (2008) TB144 Cultivator
21CA144R966 (2009) TB144 Cultivator
21AA144R966 (2006) TB144 Cultivator
TB2BP (41AR2BPG966) Blower
TB2BP (41BR2BPG966) Blower
TB2SC (41AS2SCG966) Blower
TB360BV (41BS360G966) Blower
TB4BP (41AR4BPG966) Blower
TB4SC (41AS4SCG966) Blower
BCR4 (41AD179G695) Trimmer
TB26CO (41AD26OG966) Gas Trimmer
TB26TB (41ADT2BC066) Gas Trimmer
TB26TB (41ADT2BC966) Gas Trimmer
TB4000 (41ADTB4G063) Gas Trimmer
TB415CS (41ADT41C711) Gas Trimmer
TB415CS (41BDT41G966) Gas Trimmer
TB475SS (41ADT47C711) Gas Trimmer
TB475SS (41ADT47C766) Gas Trimmer
TB475SS (41ADT47C966) Gas Trimmer
TB475SS (41BDT47C063) Gas Trimmer
TB490BC (41ADT49C063) Gas Trimmer
TB490BC (41ADT49C711) Gas Trimmer
TB490BC (41ADT49C966) Gas Trimmer
TB490BC (41BDT49C063) Gas Trimmer
TBP3160 (41AD316G966) Trimmer
TBP6160 (41AD616G966) Trimmer
25A-515-966 (TBE515) (2007) Edger
25B-515-966 (TBE515) (2008) Edger
TB490BC (41BDT49C966) Gas Trimmer
TB514CS (41ADT51G966) Gas Trimmer
TB525CS (41ADT52C711) Gas Trimmer
TB525CS (41BDT52C966) Gas Trimmer
TB525CS (Horse)(41ADT52C966) Gas Trimmer
TB525ET (41ADT5EC966) Gas Trimmer
TB575SS (41ADT57C711) Gas Trimmer
TB590BC (41ADT59C711) Gas Trimmer
TB590BC (41ADT59C966) Gas Trimmer
TB415CS (Super Bronco)(41ADT41C966) Gas Trimmer
TB425CS (41ADT42C063) Gas Trimmer
TB425CS (41ADT42C711) Gas Trimmer
TB425CS (41ADT42C766) Gas Trimmer
TB425CS (41ADT42C966) Gas Trimmer
TB465SS (41ADT46C711) Gas Trimmer
TB465SS (Pony)(41ADT46C966) Gas Trimmer
TB475SS (41ADT47C063) Gas Trimmer
TB6040XP (41DD604C966) 4-Cycle Gas String Trimmer
21BA144R966 (TB144) (2009) Cultivator
21CA144R966 (TB144) (2009) Cultivator
TB146EC (21AK146G966) (2010) Tiller
TB146EC (21BK146G966) (2011) Super Bronco Tiller
TB575EC (41ADT57C766) Gas String Trimmer
TB575EC (41EDT57C966) Gas String Trimmer
TB525EC (41ADZ52C766) Curve Shaft Gas String Trimmer
TB525EC (41ADZ52C966) Curve Shaft Gas String Trimmer
TB525EC (41EDT52C966) String Trimmer
TB6042XP (41ADZ4PC066) Trimmer
TB6042XP (41ADZ4PC766) Trimmer
TB6042XP (41ADZ4PC966) Trimmer
TB6042XP (41BDZ4PC766) Trimmer
TB539ES (41CDT53C966) 4-Cycle Gas Trimmer
TB539ES (41DDT53C966) 4-Cycle Gas Trimmer
TB525ES (41DDT52C966) Trimmer
TB590EC (41ADZ59C766) Trimmer
TB590EC (41ADZ59C966) Trimmer
TB590EC (41BDT59C966) Trimmer
TB590EC (41CDT59C966) Trimmer
TB4BPEC (41AR4BEG766) Backpack Gas Leaf Blower
TB575SS (41BDT57C966) Trimmer
TB4BP (41BR4BPG966) Blower
TB4BP (41CR4BPG966) Blower
TB4BPEC (41AR4BEG966) Blower
TB625EC (41ADZ62C766) Trimmer
YM2BP (41AR2BPG901) Blower
YM2BP (41BR2BPG901) Blower
YM21SS (41AD26SC701) Trimmer
YM26CO (41AD26OG701) Trimmer
YM26SS (41AD26SC401) Trimmer
YM26SS (41AD26SC901) Trimmer
YM26BC (41AD26BC401) Trimmer
YM26BC (41AD26BC701) Trimmer
YM26CO (41AD26OG401) Trimmer
YM26CO (41AD26OG901) Trimmer
YM26CS (41AD26CC401) Trimmer
YM26CS (41AD26CC701) Trimmer
YM26CS (41AD26CC901) Trimmer
41AD452C755 Curved Shaft String Trimmer
41AD457C755 YM4570 Straight Shaft String Trimmer
YM4570 (41AD457C755) Trimmer
This item works with the following types of products:
- • Blower
- • Cultivator
- • Edger
- • Trimmer
2. Removing 2 screws holding filter base and carburetor
3. Removing gas lines and removing accelerator cable
4. Connecting gas lines and accelerator cable
5. Screwing back new carburetor and filter base
6. Installing new air filter and cover
7. Replacing spark plug
8. Starting it and checking that everything is ok.
2. Installed new carburetor and plug.
3. Pulled rope and started instantly.
Changed spark plug as part of preventive maintenance. Old plug was still good. Carburetor was the issue. I have a TroyBilt TB575EC trimmer 4cycle and it looks like now I'll have it for another 10yrs.
2. Removed the 3 screws holding on the outer cover
3. Loosened the bottom two screws on the lower outer cover.
4. Slide the bottom cover back, and pulled the gas tank out.
5. Removed the two screws behind the air filter, pulled them out and slid the carburetor up.
6. Hooked the new gas tank line to the new carburetor. Ran the line from the carburetor to the primer. Then ran the primer overflow line back to the gas tank.
7. I slid the carburetor in replaced the two screws, then slid the new gas tank in. Tightened the bottom two screws that were just loosened to hold the gas tank in place. Replaced the top cover put the final three screws back in. Then changed the spark plug. It fired up on the second or third pull and ran better than when I purchased it new.
Replace air cleaner/choke and spark plug.
Now it start on first or second pull every time
2. Unscrewed the valve cover and the adjusted valves.
3. Replaced the cover with the new gasket.
4. Replaced the spark plug with the new one using a spark plug wrench.
5. Put all shrouding back on and the tested the trimmer.
2. Pulled plug wire and removed old spark plug, gapped me one, and installed new one (see owners manual)
3. Removed old fuel tank and rubber mounts. Be sure to note there were two fuels lines, so proper orientation is critical.
4. Install rubber mounts and tank, then cut fuel lines to length and install those.
5. Reinstall top plate with the six screws
6. Fuel filter change out per owners manual was a breeze.
7. All done.
2. Replaced fuel lines, filter and primer bulb with new parts. I had to remove the preassembled fuel filter from the fuel line so I could feed the new fuel line into the tank from the outside. Once the line reached the opening for gas I reattached the fuel filter to the line. I have no idea how the fuel line can be fed through the fuel line hole at the top of the tank from the inside of the tank on my Ryobi 990r trimmer.
3. Removed old spark plug and replaced with a new one.
4. Removed carburetor, took it apart and cleaned it with carburetor cleaner, replaced all carburetor gaskets with new gaskets. Take pictures as carburetor is disassembled to make gasket placement and reassembly easier when you put it back. Also note the hole that the throttle cable is attached to on the throttle link to before you take it off the throttle link.
5. Reassembled outer plastic covers on trimmer with new air filter.
6. Engine starts right up now.
Installed new fuel tank, carb, air filter housing
Cut fuel lines to correct length
Pressed fuel lines onto connectors
Removed spark plug with socket wrench and replaced new one
Filled with gas, pumped primer bulb 6 times
Started on fourth pull and ran like a champ
Replaced with new