Mon-Fri 7am-1am EST
Sat-Sun 7am-11pm EST
Repair Parts Home  Pool and Spa Parts  Hayward Parts  GMX600F Pressure Valve O-Ring

Pressure Valve O-Ring

Part Number: GMX600F
Availability: 14 in stock
Price: $19.41
Ships within 1 business day

*This part replaces obsolete part #: and 3GMX600F.

This is an authentic Hayward replacement part that has been sourced from the original manufacturer to be used with pool pumps and filters. The pressure valve o-ring is used to seal the connection between the pump strainer housing and the seal plate. This part is priced as a single item.
Product Information
Manufacturer: Hayward
Product Number: GMX600F
Classification: Part
Weight: 0.01 lbs.
Shipping: Ships Worldwide
Products Compatibility

This item works with the following types of products:

  • • Pump
Questions & Answers

No questions have been asked yet
Repair Instructions: Submitted by Customers Like You
Tool Type:
Water Filter
Parts Used:
Pressure Valve O-Ring - GMX600F
Relief Valve Assembly O-Ring - SX200Z5
Drain Cap Kit - SX180HG
Repair Difficulty:
Time Spent Repairing:
1-2 hours
Tools Used:
Removed the sand from the filter. Installed the new lines and all o-rings. Reassembled and tested.
Did you find this story helpful?
Thanks for voting and helping fellow customers!
Tool Type:
Parts Used:
Pressure Valve O-Ring - GMX600F
Repair Difficulty:
Time Spent Repairing:
Less than 15 minutes
Tools Used:
O-ring needed replacement.
Removed the valve head and installed the new o-ring.
Did you find this story helpful?
Thanks for voting and helping fellow customers!
Discussion for Pressure Valve O-Ring - ( GMX600F )
Discussion is closed. To ask our experts a question about a part, use the Q&A feature.
Question: Leaking Control Valve Port


My Hayward s180t sand filter is leaking at the flo xl control valve where the water is discharged when back washing. The handle is fully seated in the correct position but continuously leaks. I am thinking I need to replace a gasket but not sure what part number or how to change it. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I would do a search for the model of your filter (I used to own one) and maybe check on the manufacturer's website. You might even be able to speak with a representative that can assist you in acquiring the part number and/or the part.
Also, a pool/spa supply dealer that sells Hayward could readily assist you in getting the parts you need also.
To change the gasket that seals the tank from the valve body, you would probably just need to close your inline shutoff valves (need to have them for this reason) and remove the valve body.
visa mastercard discover american express PayPal
HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.