|This is an OEM replacement part and is sold individually.|
Its propose is to deliver an electric current from an ignition system to the combustion chamber of a gas fueled engine.
It will ignite the air fuel mixture by the spark.
Spark Plugs will usually have to gapped to the manufactures specifications found in the owners manual.
Over time a Spark Plug will become fouled because the air/fuel ratio may be set wrong,worn piston rings, carbon build up and other factors.
Unfortunately, this part isn't available any more at eReplacementParts. This could be because:
- The manufacturer doesn't make this part any more
- There are no substitute parts made by the manufacturer to replace this part
- There is no longer any way for us to find this part and stock it in our warehouse
We would love to help you find the part you need, but our call center agents will, regrettably, be unable to assist you with tracking it down. However, you may still be able to locate the part you need by trying the following:
- Using a search engine to type your part number and see if other retailers still have this part in stock
- Visiting online stores such as eBay and finding sellers that have this part
- Trying retailers and repair stores in your local area to see if they have the part in their inventory
- Talking to a local repair technician, who may have the part you need, or may be able to repair your existing part
- Reaching out to the manufacturer of your product to see what their recommendations are for replacing this part