Electrolux Replacement Parts by Category
Air Purifier Parts
Canister Vacuum Parts
Coffee Maker Parts
Hand Vacuum Parts
Ice Maker Parts
Misc Appliance Parts
Misc Vacuum Parts
This part comes directly from the manufacturer. This Cap Cover is used in many models of Electrolux, Eureka, and Sanitaire vacuum cleaners. The Cap is made of a pliable rubber. This part is used to maintain the position of the Disturbulator (part number 53273) and to help decrease vibration. This part can become worn if the Disturbulator becomes unbalanced. Two Caps are used in the vacuum. It is recommended to replace both at the same time.
It is an authentic OEM sourced part that is specially designed for Eureka, Sanitaire and Electrolux vacuums. This is an identical replacement for a missing or faulty handle lrelease that was installed on a new unit, please make sure to refer to the appropriate diagrams of your model for the correct location and application of this component. Keep in mind this high-quality release is made of durable plastic and is sold individually.
Genuine manufacturer sourced replacement part designed for use with canister vacuums. This is a power head coupling which helps to drive the brush. It is made out of plastic and it is sold individually.
To complete this repair you will need a screwdriver.
• First disconnect your power nozzle from the wand of the vacuum and turn the vacuum upside down
• Then locate the six (6) screws remove the sole plate
• Turn the head right side up
• On the back of the power head remove the two latches/prongs to gain access to the brush
• Remove eleven (11) screws holding an inner cover
• Cut the wires from the the old coupling assembly (make sure to cut these two wires as close to the old elbow as possible to allow maximum slack for splicing)
• Remove the old coupling assembly and secure the new one in place
• Splice the two wires accordingly
• Reassemble the unit
This authentic manufacturer approved replacement part is designed for use with stick vacuums. The brush roll spins to picks up the dust and debris from the floor. Over time bristles will wear out and would need to be replaced. It is made out of plastic and it is sold individually.
When replacing this part you would need a screwdriver.
• Remove the brush roll covers
• Remove old brush roller and snap the new one into place
• Secure the covers
This genuine manufacturer-approved replacement dusting brush is specially produced for use with Eureka and Sanitaire upright vacuums. It is an accessory that is attached to the crevice tool to assist in picking up the material. This high-quality plastic component is sold individually.