We sell only genuine Rolair ® parts.
Top-Rated Rolair Parts
You would need a wrench to secure this gauge to the manifold. When replacing this item make sure to unplug the air compressor and bleed out air from the tank.
You would need a wrench to replace this item.
To replace this filter no tools are needed. Simply remove the wing nut that secures the air cleaner cover and replace the filter element.
To complete this repair you would need: wrench set, nut driver set and a thread-sealing tape.
• Shut off the electricity and drain the air tank
• Remove the tank pressure gauge
• Remove the pressure switch tube
• Remove the pressure regulator assembly
• Disconnect the wires
• Remove the safety valve
• Install the new pressure switch
• Reinstall the safety valve
• Connect the wires
• Reinstall the pressure switch tube
• Screw the pressure gauge onto the new pressure switch and tighten the gauge firmly
• Test the air compressor