We sell only genuine Titan ® parts.
Enter Your Model Number
There are two of these Filters used in the Spray Guns listed below.
The purpose of the Filter is to catch the fine particles of debris in the air and keep them from contaminating the Spray Gun and the product being sprayed.
Once these Filters become dirty and clogged, it is advised to replace them instead of trying to clean them.
It would be a good idea to keep a couple of them on hand.
The piston is the part that physically moves the paint.,
It pulls it up into the unit on the downstroke, and pushes it to the tip on the upstroke.
If material leaks from around or through the packing nut, and adjusting the packing nut does not stop the leak, replace the packing.
To replace you would need a Wrench
• Disconnect the air hose from the air inlet and remove the cup assembly
• Pull the needle all the way back
• Remove the Packing Nut using a 3/8” wrench
• Remove the old Teflon Packing and replace it with a new one
• Secure the Packing Nut back in place and Adjust it accordingly
Replacing this item you would need Pliers or a tool to remove the old O-Rings.