We sell only genuine SprayTECH ® parts.
Popular SprayTECH Product Types
Top-Rated SprayTECH Parts
If material leaks from around or through the packing nut, and adjusting the packing nut does not stop the leak, replace the packing.
To replace you would need a Wrench
• Disconnect the air hose from the air inlet and remove the cup assembly
• Pull the needle all the way back
• Remove the Packing Nut using a 3/8” wrench
• Remove the old Teflon Packing and replace it with a new one
• Secure the Packing Nut back in place and Adjust it accordingly