We sell only genuine Airmaster ® parts.
Enter Your Model Number
This rocker switch is specially designed for use with Airmaster portable fans. It is supplied directly from original equipment manufacturer and it is sold individually. Switch allows users to turn the unit on and off. Because switches have moving mechanical components, over time they will wear out requiring replacement.
To complete this repair you would need a screwdriver.
• First make sure the equipment is not plugged in
• Take a note of where the wires are attached on the old switch
• Disconnect wires from the old switch
• Remove the old switch by pushing on the side tabs
• Secure the new switch and connect wires to it
It is an authentic item that is supplied by the original equipment manufacturer for use with Airmaster fans. This is an identical replacement for a missing or a damaged 35" diameter propeller that was included with a new unit. The part spins in order to generate the airflow, please make sure to check the diagrams of your model for the correct location and application of this component. Keep in mind this high-quality propeller is made of durable material and is sold individually.