We sell only genuine Sanitaire ® parts.
Enter Your Model Number
This part has been provided directly from the manufacturer. This Cord Retainer Set is used on multiple models of vacuum cleaners. The Cord Retainers are used to coil and hold the power cord while not in use. This part is made of a hard dense plastic. A lower and upper retainer are included in this set. These Retainers clip into place onto the Handle Tubes. Two flat head screwdrivers can aid in the removal of the Retainers.
This is an authentic OEM sourced replacement part designed for use with upright vacuums. It is the part that rotates inside the housing to produce the airflow. This wheel is made from durable clear plastic and it is sold individually. Please note the hardware to secure this part is sold separately.
This genuine OEM supplied replacement part is designed to fit Sanitaire upright vacuums. Spinning motion of this brush help to pick up dust and debris. Over time bristles on rotating floor brush will wear down requiring replacement. This part is made out of plastic and it is sold individually.
To complete this repair your would need a screwdriver.
• Make sure the unit is unplugged
• Lower handle to floor
• Remove three screws to remove the hood/cover
• Lift left end of brush roll
• Remove and discard old brush roll
• Place new brush roll around motor shaft
• Place belt around brush roll pulley
• Align left end cap with base and push it securely into place
• Push right end cap into base until it snaps into place
• Rotate brush roll by hand two full rotations to properly position belt
• Re-assemble and test the unit
This rear wheel is an OEM direct from Electrolux. The wheel is constructed of durable plastic, and is made for use with many canister vacuum devices. This part is fitted onto the rear housing assembly. No tools should be needed to help the wheel snap onto the vacuum. This part is sold individually.
Genuine OEM Replacement Power Drive Belt for certain Sanitaire Commercial Upright Vacuums. This is a Rubber Belt and it is Sold Individually. It is recommended to replace these belts every 6 months to ensure optimum performance.