We sell only genuine Sanitaire ® parts.
Enter Your Model Number
To complete this repair your would need a screwdriver.
• Make sure the unit is unplugged
• Lower handle to floor
• Remove three screws to remove the hood/cover
• Lift left end of brush roll
• Remove and discard old brush roll
• Place new brush roll around motor shaft
• Place belt around brush roll pulley
• Align left end cap with base and push it securely into place
• Push right end cap into base until it snaps into place
• Rotate brush roll by hand two full rotations to properly position belt
• Re-assemble and test the unit