*This part replaces obsolete part #: 545081841 and 5450818-41.
|Product Number: 581798001|
|Weight: 0.07 lbs.|
|Shipping: Ships Worldwide|
|Genuine Husqvarna kit.|
This kit contains the fuel lines, fuel filter and primer bulb and grommet for all of the Husqvarna Blowers listed below.
This makes it very convenient when you need all of the separate parts.
You can order them in one kit.
This part is compatible with the following machines:
125BVX (2008-01) Handheld Leaf Blower
125BVX (2007-05) Handheld Leaf Blower
125BVX (2011-04) Handheld Leaf Blower
125BVX (2010-06) 952711902, Handheld Leaf Blower
This item works with the following types of products:
- • Blower
2. Removed the breather filter.
3. with a nut driver, removed the 2 hex nuts holding the air breather assembly and carburetor and gaskets in place.
4. fuel tank to carburetor hoses were deteriorated, so while removing carburetor, removed existing hoses from fuel tank and attached the new fuel line kit hoses to the new carburetor in the same sequence.
5. Used a screw driver to pry the rubber fuel line assembly boot from the fuel tank.
6. inspected fuel tank for debris.
7. inserted fuel tank hose and filter into fuel tank and using some vas aline, lubricated the rubber boot and pressed into place on top of fuel tank.
8. installed new gasket and carburetor onto the mounting bolts, installed the second new gasket to carburetor face, installed air breather housing and two hex nuts and tightened with a nut driver.
9. Installed the breather filter and breather cover.
Filled tank with fresh fuel, primed and started.
10. Ran for a short time on medium choke until warm then blew some crap out of the driveway from the neighbors trees!
2. Replaced the spark plug.
3. Added a new fuel filter.
No hassles with the wrong size or length of the fuel line. Was extremely east to complete.
Replaced gas line and filter
Once replaced, blower started on the 3rd pull