|Manufacturer: Black and Decker, Delta|
|Product Number: N774560|
|Weight: 2.07 lbs.|
|Shipping: Ships Worldwide|
|Genuine Black and Decker Battery, this item is sold individually.|
This Battery is used on the tools listed below.
Over time batteries will be come weaker and eventually will not provide enough power to operate the tool as it was designed. Several factors can cause this; normal deterioration of the battery, improper charging and the way the tool is used are the largest factors.
Batteries use chemicals and metals to create their electric charge. With use these elements breakdown and loose their effectiveness. Heat greatly accelerates the breakdown of the cells. When a battery pack is discharged quickly it creates more heat than normal use would create thus wearing out the battery pack faster. Charging a battery also creates heat. If a battery pack that is still warm is immediately placed on the charger even more heat will be created, shortening the life of the battery even more. Batteries should always be allowed to cool or heat to room temperature before charging.
Unfortunately, this part isn't available any more at eReplacementParts. This could be because:
- The manufacturer doesn't make this part any more
- There are no substitute parts made by the manufacturer to replace this part
- There is no longer any way for us to find this part and stock it in our warehouse
We would love to help you find the part you need, but our call center agents will, regrettably, be unable to assist you with tracking it down. However, you may still be able to locate the part you need by trying the following:
- Using a search engine to type your part number and see if other retailers still have this part in stock
- Visiting online stores such as eBay and finding sellers that have this part
- Trying retailers and repair stores in your local area to see if they have the part in their inventory
- Talking to a local repair technician, who may have the part you need, or may be able to repair your existing part
- Reaching out to the manufacturer of your product to see what their recommendations are for replacing this part