Our Response to Covid-19
To our loyal eReplacementparts.com customers,
The safety of our customers and our employees is of upmost importance to us, and our thoughts are with everyone affected directly by Covid‑19, as well as those experiencing disruption to their daily lives as the situation unfolds by the day.
Although things are volatile and challenging right now, we are committed to continuing to provide quality OEM parts to our customers, at a time when appliances, tools, and equipment working as they should be is more crucial than ever. However, we recognize that in order to maintain the safety of our customers and staff, it is important for us to take every precaution to avoid contributing to the spread of Covid‑19.
eReplacementparts.com has taken the following action, effective until further notice:
- - All staff who are able to work from home have been sent home to complete their duties in self-isolation.
- - On-site staff have received safety briefings and been provided with the resources to maintain proper precautionary hygiene and social distancing measures until further notice while at work.
- - Warehouses remain open currently and will remain open so long as it is deemed safe.
- - If warehouses are forced to close, we will attempt to ship from alternate locations where possible.
- - If warehouses are forced to close, or supply chain disruptions occur, shipments may be delayed. If this occurs, we will attempt to notify affected customers where possible, and keep this page up to date with relevant closures and disruptions. We appreciate your patience with us.
- - Returns and other customer-service-related items may experience delays during this time, but we are committed to providing the best service possible under these extreme circumstances.
- - Our parts and packaging are handled with care in processing, and according to the CDC, mail packages are a low risk for the transmission of Covid-19 because of poor survivability of coronaviruses on mail package surfaces. However, for those that are in a high-risk category or are concerned, guidelines to cleaning and disinfecting various surfaces are available from the CDC.
As a loyal customer, we are extremely grateful for your patience and support during this unprecedented time. As we hope for a speedy resolution to the Covid-19 outbreak, we hope that you and your family stay safe, and we look forward to continuing to serve you.
Please continue to monitor this page for updates and changes as the situation progresses.